If your skin is in need of brightening then I highly recommend my pineapple mask recipe. This two ingredient recipe is incredibly simple and will leave your skin glowing.
- Frozen Pineapple- I keep a bag of Trader Joe’s Pineapple Tidbits in my freezer at all times; they are perfect for green smoothies, snacking, and this enzyme mask. Pineapples are full of anti-aging vitamins and exfoliating properties to leave you with beautiful skin (Another great fruit is papaya but I cannot stand the smell).
- Fractionated Coconut Oil- This is another household staple;this carrier oil is not greasy and has a wonderful moisturizing effect.
- Blend two ingredients together until creamy.
- The mask can be very cold so let it sit out for a few minute before using.
- Apply mask to face, neck, and chest using your fingers.
- Leave on for 10- 15 minutes ( This is technically an enzyme peel so start with 5 minutes to make sure your skin won’t have a bad reaction).
- Rinse off with wet washcloth.