During the summer I love to tint my eyelashes so that I don’t resemble Alice Cooper in the swimming pool.
An easy fix for runny mascara is waterproof mascara; unfortunately the downside to waterproof mascara is trying to remove it at the end of the day.This is why lash tinting is amazing and I am going to show you how to do it.
Refectocil color kit in pure black (Amazon $20)
Refectocil eye protection papers (Amazon $7)
- Start by using your finger or Qtip to apply thick amount of vaseline around eyes and place protective eye pad under bottom lashes.
2. Add 1/2 inch or 1 inch of reflectocil dye to glass bowl then mix in a couple drops of activator.
3. Paint generous amount of dye on your top and bottom lashes.
4. Leave on for 5- 10 minutes then wash off with wet towel.
5. Enjoy a week free of mascara!!